Monday, March 17, 2014

Color Run Tempe 2014

SO very glad I got to do an official Color Run after missing out last May because of moving from Michigan.  Dad was here so I convinced a few people to go!  A ton of other similar runs as well as glow and neon, but just stuck with this one for now.  Turns out the very first one was held in Tempe.

Tried to get a color pic in each section, no purple because after blue the plastic-wrapped camera got majorly screwed...! Sample below.  This was at the end of January, more of a walk/frolic than a run, still battling health problems at that point...but happy to say that my naturopathic treatment seemed to start taking effect a month later and now, another 3-4 weeks out, feeling semi-normal and easing back into activity...biking, yoga, soon pilates...but still keeping it light.

Pre-Run at the Light Rail
Post-Run Glory
Mid-Run
Billowing blue.
Dad rolling in yellow.
Radiant red and sweet nails.
What happened to the cam...but I can detect my face here...ha.  The rest are all purple blue blobs...80 like this!
Perfect pink...first color.
OY TEETH.
Well I have been considering purple hair...if only it were that easy and washable.

No comments:

Post a Comment