Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Bird Book, Finally!

You may remember when I got altered books ready and then finally began putting pics in the bird book.  Well I had a couple craft days going on and finally finished it...yippee!! Finalized by myself. Another crafty fun night with new friends coming up and I hope to get my AZ book started but still take more time rather than be "slap hazard" with it like I was a bit with this one. But that's what hinders me starting.

A few favorite pages and hidden things. I also included a card from my fave tea place, Song Bird, in the back pocket, it's just not in the picture. Some little MI and AZ nudges in there too :)

UPDATE: These pics disappeared so only one now! 



Also my little bird dress I wore the first day I started it again...didn't even notice til later, I just thought I'd wear it finally on a nice summery day...had it almost 2 years. And the only yellow clothing I own.

No comments:

Post a Comment