![]() |
| This is how I would picture the actual series work! |
A chronicle of Southwestern adventures. All photos are copyrighted by me (unless otherwise noted) and are not to be used for any purpose without my written consent.
Saturday, January 17, 2015
SAGUAROS
I LOVE the mighty majestic saguaros! They just have so much character, I view them with personalities. I have considered a "saguaro series" since last year (well okay, 2013!) and pictured them as cast against blue sky as the negative space with only the cactus as the positive. These shots have a lot more land in them, which is just as gorgeous. From some of my recent hikes, usually at the McDowell-Sonoran Preserves. Saguaros are exclusive to Southern Arizona and part of Mexico. You can tell when you're getting back down from the high desert on a drive when they start to appear again (one of my fave drives, AZ-87!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
























No comments:
Post a Comment