Thursday, October 8, 2015

Hiking

Fall hiking season has begun! Huzzah! A few instas from the first outing back on the trail. I am feeling great that I've been able to get back out with improved symptoms from the chronic illness. However I'm finding odd effects of joint soreness and sometimes swelling - seems hiking/activity-related like my feet and knees (even though I've never ever had soreness like that, usually calves if anything) but mysteriously, swelling of random fingers, a different one each week. Looking into that because I don't want my improvement and excitement to get back out to be limited by needing to recoup after every outing. Did 3 walks/hikes of 3 miles in 3 days last weekend, and then a lot of standing/walking in flats...better after resting up but it's back again with weirdness. Hopefully figuring it out soon...could be a strange side effect but I'm only on supplements.

Anyway...the scenery!

Brown's Mountain




South Mountain, Mormon Trail






No comments:

Post a Comment