Found this gem of a book on my trip home and brought it home with me (yes 2 different homes).
 |
| Pretty much used same features in my 2014 AZ altered book. Of course it's rainbow. |
 |
| Palm trees are still weird and non-native. |
 |
| Camelback, y'all. 21 years later I climbed it. |
 |
| Hilarious April fool's from 11 year olds. Zoo snakes > wild desert snakes on your hike path. |
 |
| Little did I know I'd move right by here and get a membership 18 years later (oddly when I took mom). Saguaro obsession begins. |
 |
| Didn't know I stabbed myself back then, too. |
 |
| Truth! Been three more times since then. Also don't look too hard, apparently I took a couple photos out. |
 |
| Deer like rainbow tie-dye. I do remember wearing this there, and also I still own that shirt. Kids R Us. |
 |
| Once again little did I know Papago would be my escape at sunset many a Sunday eve 2014-2016. |
 |
| Started lessons in 6th grade, too. No riding since 8th grade until a 2014 South Mtn adventure. |
 |
| Hiking! Be specific about variations of coolness. Also still stop to rest often, heh. |
 |
| Why *is* this so exciting?! |
 |
I do recall Montezuma, no idea I'd already been to Jerome, still won't jump off rock cliffs.
|
 |
| I remember the Go Karts and also Alanis Morrisette on the radio. You oughta know I'd sing it all over the east valley later. Also this is how I drive on MarioKart, too (no comment on actual driving). |
 |
| Ready to go...NO. This trip was long, but I already knew Michigan is terrible...hahah. |
 |
| Jetstreams, ☆the more you know☆. YES WE CAN COME BACK...FOREVER. |
No comments:
Post a Comment