A chronicle of Southwestern adventures. All photos are copyrighted by me (unless otherwise noted) and are not to be used for any purpose without my written consent.
Sunday, September 22, 2013
Bird Book Beginnings
Well I was semi-motivated to begin gluing in my bird book today. I had finished collecting everything I wanted for it over the last few months but I have not been doing very well with actually putting projects together while I've been feeling crappy this whole time. I read an article about the California condor in Arizona Highways today and thought I may as well just start haphazardly throwing stuff in that book! Over-planning makes me take forever (like the AZ book also on hiatus). So I added a few images on random pages so far and did the cover as well. Going to take more time at a later date to put together the rest of it, at least the background pages and then there is a lot of text in small pieces to layer as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment