Thursday, April 18, 2013

Oatman, AZ

You know you've been to Oatman, AZ when your credit card statement shows "The Classy Ass" and "Gold Rush Candy Shop".

This is a little town of around 100 people, and a bunch of burros (small donkeys).  I won't elaborate on the history but you can check it out here.  There is not a whole lot to do but we got a good amount of photo time in.  I liked the painted signs and murals.  The drive was also beautiful - about an hour or so from Havasu, nice winding road and partly on Route 66 Back-Country Byway.  Plus, being in a red Corvette convertible helps. :)

All photos are copyrighted by me and are not to be used for any purpose without my consent.


Old 66









Don't feed the babies carrots -- they can choke!
Rainbow glass bottles I got at the Classy Ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment