Sunday, August 17, 2014

Catching Up!

Well hello world, it's been awhile. Since last posting I just felt worse and worse with my illness but recently thought, it has to get worse before it gets better.  Finally it is (HORMONE TREATMENT!) and I recently went adventuring (a real adventure) but without many problems on my part other than tiredness from not eating.  Day to day I've been able to eat and go do things without problems but the road trip aspect had me waiting on that.  More confidence for traveling back home (old home) in less than a week!

Did the Apache Trail again, this time with dad instead of brother, and the three of us did Sedona (where I broke my P&S, or rather, a rock did) so I will have a post about that.  Also able to explore more street art around here with feeling a little better to stop and some "cooler" days so expect a post on those too!

Still stuck a bit with my own art projects but I started taking up mandalas...not daily as planned but some here and there.  See below.  Also had a Target / art day with brother last Sunday (damn you Target!) and got more art supplies to encourage quick creativity.  Had some motivation to work on my AZ book making mini unglued collages, but haven't yet, I am focusing on studying for a national exam for licensure happening in a month so that is taking priority over most leisure time other than getting OUT with people.  So I am hoping to have many more weekend trip adventures in the autumn!






No comments:

Post a Comment